FOREIGN LICENCES: There is no conversion process for Foreign Licences. You simply have to write the 2 Transport Canada Examinations like anyone else. However, you may find some of the subject matter similar due to your previous experience.
We rarely have international students attending our course, but they are most welcome, provided
1. They have a valid visa status prior to applying for our course, OR:
2. They are citizens of a country that allows visa-on-arrival
Simply put, you cannot use our course at the primary means of entering Canada, because of the following reasons:
- We are a short-term course (less than 6 months). Study visa applications are for courses more than 6 months.
- We are not a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) i.e. we are not an official college/university. This again means you are not able to apply for a Study Visa to attend our course.
- Thus, you can only attend our course on a Visit Visa, which is fairly hard to obtain for Canada.
- Keep in mind, you will also need a Work Permit to work in Canada. Generally, this is granted after you take a course that is at least 2 years long.
Letter Of Acceptance
We often get asked to provide a Letter Of Acceptance, which we provide to applicants after they have paid their fees and shown proof of visa.
NOTE: We cannot provide a Letter Of Acceptance to assist with your visa application. It has little to no effect on the outcome of your visa application
In our experience, a visa is usually granted to individuals who have strong residential ties to their home country and can prove that they will leave Canada prior to their visa expiration date.
Please keep in mind that we are not familiar with any immigration procedure or policy, and cannot advise you on any matter. Simply put, if you can somehow get yourself to Canada, you are completely eligible to attend our course. We recommend to discuss this with an immigration consultant or lawyer.
To attend our course as an international student, you must provide proof of visa and your complete payment by 1 month prior to the course.
As an international student, you course cost will be the same as any other student.
1. Course Fee: $998
2. Study Kit & Supplies: $497
TOTAL COST = $1689.35 Canadian Dollars
($1495 + 13% HST tax)
We will refund your deposit minus
- Cancelation Fee: $100 Canadian
- Any Transfer Fees
Payment options, for international students only, can be through the following methods.
- Western Union
- Interac E-Transfer (if you or someone you know has a Canadian online banking account)
You can pay the entire fee of $1689.35 or a minimum deposit of $400, to reserve your seat.
Your full payment and proof of visa must be sent to us 1 month prior to the start of the course.
HOW TO ENROL
- Email us at email@example.com with your preferred payment method (from the list above). We will provide you the appropriate details.
- Attach passport page and proof of valid visa for Canada (unless you are from a country that grants visa-on-arrival)
Visit the Canadian Immigration website to find out more information about a Visit Visa.